Wireless Ultrasonic Fill-Level Sensor - Clean CAP Plus
• Power: 3.6V high performance lithium battery
• Size (H x W x L): 95mm x 96mm (3.74in. x 3.8in.)
• Net weight: 470g (1.04 lbs.)
• Battery life: Up to 10 years
• Distance range : 30 cm - 400 cm (4 m / 13 ft)
• Completely enclosed and protected against dust and water
• Operating temperature: -30°C (-22°F) to 80°C (176°F)
- - +
Clean CAP Wireless Ultrasonic Fill-Level Sensor
Do more with less, smarter, greener, and more efficiently than ever.Reduce your waste collection costs by up to 50% with our smart IoT-based waste bin sensors and monitoring solution. It only requires three steps:
1. Read fill-level information
Clean CAP smart waste bin sensor is compatible with any type of container installation to monitor any type of subtance or waste in real-time.
2. Optimize collection routes
CCN's route optimization and predictive analytics provide insightful historical data to generate the best routes and estimate the time of containers becoming full.
3. Collect the garbage
With CCN, you can plan ahead how collections are implemented, targeting only the locations with full trash bins.
Clean CAP Wireless Ultrasonic Fill-Level Sensor Product features
1. Can be attached to any type of bin, container, or tank
Clean CAP fill-level sensor can be mounted on any type of bin, container, or tank. If the container is made of plastic, the device can be mounted by screwing. For steel containers, Clean CAP can be fixed to the container's lid using brackets.
2. Senses both solid and liquid materials
Clean CAP's ultrasonic sensor enables it to detect both solids (general waste, paper, glass, e-waste, textile, etc.) and liquids (oil, sludge, agriculture products, etc.). The range of distance can vary between 30 cm - 400 cm (4 m / 13 ft).
3. Communicates wirelessly with monitoring platform
Clean CAP sends real-time information to Clean City Networks monitoring and data-analytics platform through wireless data transmission using 2G/3G networks. The software enables our customers to optimize their waste collection operations through data-driven decision making.
4. Designed for extreme environments and durability
Clean CAP has been tested to push the limits of its operability in conjuction with its battery life. It is completely enclosed and protected against dust and water, has a battery life of up to 10 years, and can operate in temperatures from -30°C (-22°F) to 80°C (176°F).
Clean CAP Plus Wireless Ultrasonic Fill-Level Sensor Basic specifications
3.6V high performance lithium battery
Size (H x W x L)
95mm x 96mm (3.74in. x 3.8in.)
470g (1.04 lbs.)
Up to 10 years
If you cannot find what you want, you can entrust ISweek to source for you. Just click:Sourcing Service