Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Sensors - LLC200D3SH
• Supply voltage: 4.5V DC to 15.4V DC
• Supply current: 2.5mA max. (Vs = 15.4V DC )
• Output sink and source current: 100mA
• Operating temperatures: -25°C to +80°C
• Storage temperatures: -30°C to +85°C
• Housing material: Polysulfone
• Housing Type: M12x1
- - +
Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Switches General Description
Optomax Digital liquid level switches are ideal for applications with restricted space that require a miniature, low power and low cost sensing solution.
The microcontroller based sensor is solid state, incorporating an infra-red LED and phototransistor which are optically coupled by the tip when the sensor is in air. When the sensing tip is immersed in liquid, the infra-red light escapes making the output change state. The sensor can detect the presence or absence of almost any liquid type; oil or water based. It is insensitive to ambient light and is not affected by foam when in air or by small bubbles when in liquid.
The TTL compatible push-pull output can sink and source up to 100mA at a supply voltage range of 4.5 to 15.4Vdc and can be configured to output a high or low signal when in either a wet or dry state. A fail-safe PWM option is also available with a supply voltage range of 4.5 to 5.5Vdc.
With housing options for internal or external sensor mounting and for use in two operating temperature ranges; Standard (-25 to 80°C) or Extended (-40 to 125°C).
Available in two chemically resistant housing materials, Polysulfone, the standard choice for most applications or Trogamid, which is typically used in food and beverage applications.
Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Switches Features
• Liquid level switches that can detect almost any liquid type; oil or water based
• Choice of material; Polysulfone (standard) or Trogamid®
• Choice of threads and terminal connections
Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Switches Benefits
• Low power
• Low cost
• Compact design
LLC200D3SH Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Switches Technical Specifications
Supply voltage (Vs)
4.5V DC to 15.4V DC
Supply current (ls)
2.5mA max. (Vs = 15.4V DC )
Output sink and source current (lout)
Standard: -25°C to +80°C
Standard: -30°C to +85°C
24AWG, 250mm PTFE wires, 8mm tinned
LLC200D3SH Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Switches Output Values
Output Voltage (Vout):
lout = 100mA
Vout = Vs - 1.5V max
Optomax Digital Series Liquid Level Switches Order Information
Generate your specific part number using the convention shown opposite. Use only those letters and numbers that correspond to the sensor and output options you require — omit those you do not.
• 5x0 series sensors are mounted internally
• 2x0, 6x0 & 7x0 series sensors are mounted externally
• SH suffix applicable to 2x0, 6x0 & 7x0 series sensors only; omit from 5x0 series sensor part number
If you cannot find what you want, you can entrust ISweek to source for you. Just click:Sourcing Service