Analog Metal-Oxide Multi-Gas Sensor - ENS145
• Small-2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9mm LGA package
• T&R packaged, reflow-solderable2
- - +
Analog Metal-Oxide Multi-Gas Sensor Description：
The ENS145 is as MOS (metal oxide semiconductor) based gas sensor. It is specifically designed for a broad detection of reducing and oxidizing gases associated with bad air quality such as VOCs (volatile organic compounds), CO (carbon monoxide) and nitrogen oxides (NOx). The ENS145 sensor component is a micro-machined sensor with long-lifetime and long-term stability. It combines high sensitivity with a very low power consumption.
The sensor is encapsulated in a small outlined LGA package and can be reflow soldered.
Analog Metal-Oxide Multi-Gas Sensor Applications：
• The ENS145 is designed as analog gas sensor for home appliance applications.
Analog Metal-Oxide Multi-Gas Sensor Key Features & Benefits：
• Independent Sensor Heater Control for highest selectivity (e.g. to ethanol, toluene and acetone) and outstanding background discrimination
• High sensitivity for volatile organic compounds (VOC), CO, NOx.
• Low power consumption with 13mW (1.3mW) for indoor air quality with heater constantly on (pulsed mode)
• Wide operating ranges: temperature: -40 to +85°C; humidity: 5 to 95%1
• Ease of integration with reflow soldering capable SMD package.
If you cannot find what you want, you can entrust ISweek to source for you. Just click:Sourcing Service